Chris DeVany Helps Managers Build Teams
"90 Days to a High Performance Team"
BEFORE YOU START!
90 Days to a High Performance Team
To improve my team's performance, what questions should I answer and what steps should I consider taking Before I Start?
"90 Days to a High-Performance Team", the new book by Chris DeVany being published by McGraw Hill, addresses 11 team performance aspects, including:
- Managing a team
- Customer service
- Facilitating change
- Removing troublemakers
- Managing your boss
- Clashes between two teams
- Managing performance
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance
- Managing (a) team(s) remotely
Today – BEFORE YOU START – ask yourself the following questions in each area. Note: Don't try to address all 11 at once. Pick your top 1, 2 or 3 priorities and address those TODAY.
- Managing a team -- What is my assessment of each and every one of my team members? For my first / next team meeting, what is our Agenda?
- Customer service -- How do I distinguish myself, my team and my organization?
- Communication -- Assess your communication effectiveness -- What do we do well? What couold we do better?
- Facilitating change -- What is / are the key change(s) on the horizon?
- Removing troublemakers -- Who is the problem? What approaches have we tried? What worked? What didn't work?
- Managing your boss -- What are my goals? When can we meet to discuss our mutual goals?
- Clashes between two teams -- What is/are the issue(s)?
- Managing performance -- What do we do well? What could we be doing better?
- Budgeting -- What are our priorities?
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance -- At what stage are we now?
- Managing (a) team(s) remotely -- Who is the key leader / manager at each and every location?
Now that you've started to answer some of these questions for yourself, if you'd like to order the book "90 Days to a High-Performance Team" at a preferred savings, just call us today at 978-925-9797!
For more information and/or to order "90 Days to a High-Performance Team":
- Call 978-925-9797
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order NOW by clicking on one of the following buttons:
Also... see ideas taken from "90 Days to a High-Performance Team"