Chris DeVany Helps Managers Build Teams
"90 Days to a High Performance Team"
Managing and Supervising Effectively
Series: Enhancement Skills
Course: Creating a Culture of Trust: Management Strategies That Get Results
Learn to overcome inaction and fear in team members and to better motivate them to take initiative, take smarter risks and commit to giving their best in all endeavors.
At this seminar, you will develop competencies needed to establish and maintain trust and credibility with all of your team members. You’ll evaluate your level of trust towards others, identify critical behaviors for developing positive relationships and learn specific strategies and tactics to create greater trust, repair broken trust and lead your team to optimum results.
Who Should Attend
All managers who want to drive performance, build mutual trust and foster effective working relationships with team members.
How Participants Will Benefit
- Strengthen your ability to establish reciprocal, trusting relationships with every member of your team
- Understand which managerial behaviors undermine the perception of trustworthiness
- Eliminate top trust busters and gain renewed confidence and commitment from your team
- Learn high-impact behaviors to maintain trust even in the most volatile situations
- Create a "trusting" team culture that promotes commitment and productivity
What We Will Cover
- What is trust: the behaviors that embody it—and those that undermine it
- Identifying and evaluating the "ingredients" of trust in your workplace
- Assessing your level of trust with specific individuals at work
- Discovering behavior communication skills that build trust and positive relationships
- Identifying the leading barriers to trust and what tactics will eliminate them
- Deploying techniques for rebuilding damaged trust
- Case studies: The Four Evidences of Trust
- Reflected Assessment: Trust Self-Check
- Video: Leadership: What’s Trust Got to Do with It?